Each week volunteers come to Mary's Shelter to do a variety of volunteer tasks, such as babysitting, organizing, or teaching. There are a variety of ways you can assist. Services are broken down into two categories:
Female individuals who want to work directly with the young women and babies. Criminal
and Child Abuse Clearances
are required - after which an orientation and training will be scheduled.
- Babysitting - day & evening hours
- House sitting - one or two times a year
- Special Friends - one year commitment
Male or Female volunteers who want to support the organization by assisting the staff with fundraising, household / maintenance issues. Volunteer forms must be completed.
- Bulk Mailing - 4 to 6 times a year
- Pantry - clean, sort and organize donations - 4 to 6 times a year
- Special Events - assisting with planning / preparation of event:
- Assisting at the event
- Solicitation calls
- Building maintenance - painting, lawn care, etc.
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the Volunteer Form.
If you are interested in receiving emails about upcoming volunteer opportunities please click the link below:
Groups are welcome to volunteer at Mary's Shelter. We have invited businesses, colleges and clubs for the day to help with special projects and much needed upkeep.